m-GURUSH leading the pack in Fintech Innovations
Fintech is one of the fastest-growing sectors, estimated to achieve a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 23.41% between 2021-2026 according to Market Data Forcast, a Market Research firm. While Fintech aims to compete with traditional financial delivery methods, countries and organizations are only now beginning to tap into its potential uses.
South Sudan’s own m-GURUSH has been way ahead of the curve, when it comes to innovations surrounding mobile money.
Leading in innovation:
Launched in 2019, m-GURUSH is a mobile money platform that has many solutions that make it easy safe and convenient for their customers to transact.
Some of the solutions include:
- Sending money abroad at the tap of a button with their International remittances solution.
- Buying airtime straight from your phone wherever you are with the “Buy airtime option”.
- Allowing you to pay for goods with your phone evn without having a bank account with the “Paybill” option.
- Paying salaries in bulk conveniently with the “Bulk payments solution”, a solution that is quite convenient to employers with employees all over South Sudan due to limitations in interstate travel.
You can access these services by dialling *355#, downloading the m-GURUSH mobile app or texting “Hi” to Gurushie, our Artificial Intelligence WhatsApp Bot at +211 912 188 811.
Catering to the unbanked:
While all these features are great, what is even more important is the impact that m-GURUSH has on financial accessibility. Roughly 79.6% of South Sudan’s population lives in rural areas. These areas tend to struggle to get access to banks or financial institutions from where they can bank. As a result, business is hard to conduct in these areas hence leading to lower standards of living.
m-GURUSH has brought financial accessibility by allowing fast and easy transactions with one’s handset and access to agents all over the country including the rural areas. This is bound to set the country on an upward trajectory when it comes to growth, improving the flow of money and operations of businesses.
What’s more, is that you can self-register on m-GURUSH through the WhatsApp bot, Gurushie, making it even more accessible as long as you have a phone and an internet connection.
m-GURUSH is a trailblazer in the Mobile Money sector, making life for South Sudan residents easier and putting South Sudan on the map.
For any m-GURUSH questions and queries seek support through:
- Customer Service number: 0911403000
- WhatsApp Chat: 0912288811 / 0917 609 108
- Our care centres
- The nearest agent